>> REGISTER ONLINE via EDAS <<
Registration is required for all participants of IEEE ICITEE 2015. For your papers to appear in the proceedings,
1. At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered before the registration deadline,
2. One registration is valid for one person, covering one paper on which the person registered is an author/co-author,
3. A single registration for multiple accepted papers is strictly not allowed. This condition particularly applies for a single author/co-author, who has two or more papers accepted in ICITEE 2015. The author must pay the registration fee for each accepted paper individually.
Accepted papers which do not have an author registered at the author registration fee by the registration deadline will be removed from the conference proceedings.
|Author (non-IEEE Member)|
|Author (IEEE Member)|
(Required Author Registration)
- Author and Guest registrations include access to opening ceremony and all conference sessions.
- Over-length page charge (if any): THB 3,500 per page (maximum two pages) will be added to registration fee.
- Early registration deadline: 25 September 2015.
- All registration deadline: 5 October 2015.
Only credit card is accepted.
- Registration fees paid in Thai Baht (THB) will be converted and charged in US Dollars (USD) by EDAS system.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate and bank charges.
- All service charges on credit card are to be responsible by registrants.
All refund/cancellation requests must be provided via email to icitee2015[at]it.kmitl.ac.th and received by 25 September 2015. No refunds will be provided after this date. There will be a THB 5,000 administrative fee deducted from each refund. Please note that author and/or additional paper registrations are non-refundable.